4932 Marburg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45209, USA

Cannot discourage anyone enough from renting here. I did last April and moved into a brand new building.

5 months later when I retrieved something from my unit everything in it was soaking wet and moldy. It took 3 weeks for the people at this facility to arrange for me to move into a new unit - I may have been able to save some things in that time. The insurance they sold me does not cover water damage unless the water comes from a pipe or something else in the building that is supposed to hold water - so basically it doesn't cover any water damage. I have now paid over $700 and have a unit full of damages, moldy furniture.

Estimated cost I am out is $11,000 at this point including the many days I spent trying to move into a new unit and not being able to. The regional manager is rude on condescending and makes promises he has no intentions of keeping. I've left him messages that he does not return but he claims that he does. In fact I called him 3 weeks ago and haven't gotten a return call yet.

I've also contacted corporate on several occasions and haven't gotten an acceptable follow up. they are now refusing to return my phone calls or contact me where warranted.

I am in the process of taking legal action at this point.

Also if you expect anyone to be there on a Sunday, sorry. They've changed their hours and not updated any of their literature to reflect that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Life Storage Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Offer replacement value for the loss valued at $11,000.

Life Storage Cons: Items were damaged, Everything is destroyed, Company does not respond, Company sold me worthless insurance.

Comments